Frequently asked questions
We have put together some links from official online resources that answer many frequently asked questions. Of course we are here at the end of the phone should you need any further explanation.
The following links will open in a new window.
- What do I do when I go self-employed?
- What are the current tax rates?
- What is IR35 about?
- What is self assessment?
- What are the deadlines for Self-Assessment?
- What do I have to do to become an employer?
- What are my responsibilities as an employer?
- How do I deal with Statutory Sick Pay for employees?
- How do I deal with Statutory Maternity Pay for employees?
- What are the responsibilities of a Company Director?
- Should I be registered for VAT?
- What is the Cash Accounting Scheme?
- Which VAT scheme is best for me?
- What is the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)?
- How does the Data Protection Act affect my business?
- How do I obtain a state pension forecast?
- Employment status indicator tool
- How do I register for HMRC online services?